Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

Butter makes everything better.

That's just an expression, of course, but not an entirely false one. The only exception being my waistline!

I'm just a southern girl on the hunt for great tasting food. I grew up in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, and my parents are from the backwoods of Mississippi, so I was never deprived of good, stick to your ribs, food growing up. But my cooking journey didn't begin until college. I was a junior at LSU and turned on Food Network one day. I started by trying a few Rachael Ray recipes. That was about 5 years ago and I've spent those years trying to learn everything I can about cooking. I'm no professional, I just love food.

So what can you expect from Must Love Butter?

I LOVE Cajun food! Go figure. I also really love sweets. I could live off of cake if I wouldn't gain a million pounds. And really, I'll try (almost) anything in the kitchen. Unfortunately for me, I'm also trying to drop a few pounds, so I'm constantly on the search for diet friendly recipes. Everything in moderation, right? (Does that ever actually work for anybody??? Not me...) But no matter what I'm cooking, it must taste great! Otherwise, what's the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment